Meet the dynamic management team behind one of the hottest properties in advertising today.
You'll run well because we run well. Our leaders apply the same dedication to our business that we put into our software. That's what makes a Chase system one of the best assets your advertising agency can own. The best and most cost effective Advertising Management System around.
- Alan Borain - Business Director and Co-founder
- Alan created Chase. Yeah … he's that guy - the one who answered the call to find a better way of getting things done. In 1994, after owning and running several successful advertising agencies, Alan developed a management system to help companies overcome the same frustrations he had faced - by giving them control of their entire project pipeline. With ongoing development, that software became the Chase Agency Management System we produce today. Alan is innovative, inspirational, and actively involved in making sure that Chase leads in solving the unique problems faced by the advertising industry.
- Jamie Peers - Managing Director
- Jamie is the powerhouse behind the progress of the company, and he knows Chase Software inside out - literally. He joined us part-time while studying Business Science in Information Systems at UCT, then full-time on completion. Jamie's passion and dedication to the business - as well as his solid strategic thinking - quickly propelled him from Cape Town Support Manager to Managing Director. Today, Jamie provides the leadership that keeps all departments running together smoothly, and drives the business forward into new and exciting ventures.
- Izette Fourie - Support and Deployment Director
- Chase is more than great software - it's a total customer experience. Izette makes sure that experience never falls short of excellent. She's the brains behind every successful installation and support call. She sets a high standard for our support team, and continually finds inventive ways to ensure that Chase support levels meet expectations. There's no arguing with Izette when it comes to doing things the right way - she holds a B.Com in Law from RAU - and that's worked out great for our customers and our reputation. Izette is fiercely dedicated with exemplary leadership skills.
- Paul Sainsbury - Technical Director
- Paul's our resident genius - he can make just about anything happen in Chase. Of course, his main concerns are just like yours: making sure our software is developed efficiently, tested thoroughly, bug-free, easily installed, system-friendly, and has just the right features you need to do your job perfectly. Paul knows his stuff - he has a degree in Science from Rhodes University and a wealth of programming experience in the telecoms industry. At Chase, Paul's responsible for the entire development team as well as the ongoing development of our applications.
- Chris Wright - Operations Director
- With a degree in geology from Wits … actually, Chris never did become a geologist. Instead, he got into software and joined Chase where he makes sure our operations are always on solid ground. Chris keeps the lights on, the servers running, and our people working. He's cool, calm, and collected - especially under pressure. His duties are so varied we've never asked him to list them. But we do know this: if we have a problem internally, Chris has a solution - and it's that genius that allows us to produce the very best software without interruption. Geology's loss is our gain 'cause Chris rocks our world.
- Tembi Mbapeh - Sales and New Business Development Manager
- At Chase Software we look for the best talent we can find. When we decided to market our application beyond the borders of our beautiful country, we knew we needed someone special to spearhead the venture. Hailing from Cameroon, Tembi Mbapeh saw his dreams of becoming a pro footballer dashed by a serious injury. But like any winner, he focused on a new goal, travelling to South Africa to take up a professional corporate career. An MBA holder with extensive experience in business development, sales, customer service, and marketing, Tembi brings both deep insight and an all-round industry understanding to his office. Such an impressive resume makes Tembi true Chase material, and a champion that we're proud to have on our team.