Sometimes, agencies hire management consultants to better understand how well they’re running their business and where they can improve. The reason is that those consultants have worked with many organisations. So they’ve not only solved a lot of common and unique problems. They’ve also seen how the top companies operate. Therefore, they can help others apply those best practices and achieve the same success.
But consultants often know little about information technology and agency management together. And let’s face it, in today’s businesses, management and technology go hand-in-hand.
In case you haven’t heard, Chase Software has its own consulting arm – Chase Consulting. Here are 7 great reasons why you’ll get more from us:
- We know advertising. Our entire company originated from one advertising agency owner who did something about the lack of advertising management systems at the time. We’re not generalists in business management – advertising is our specialty.
- We know agencies. And corporate ad departments too. There’s quite a difference between running a factory and an ad agency. You can’t apply the same generic management principles to both. We don’t know much about the first but ask us anything about agency management and we’ll give you an intelligent answer.
- We know technology. We’ve spent several decades developing a popular agency management system. So we understand the synergies offered by an approach that integrates both technology and strategy.
- We know the risks. Agency risk management requires an intimate understanding of the industry. Not only can we help you prevent IT risks like loss of data or systems failure. We can also keep you abreast of business risks, such as cash flow crisis, process inefficiencies, and more.
- We know management. The strategic side of your business is more complex than the operational side. It’s about knowing where you want to go, funding that path, creating new business to take you there, and finding ways to win market share. We’ll help you make more informed decisions to get there quicker.
- We know operations. Strategy is good but eventually it comes down to how well you produce and that means knowing the nuts-and-bolts of the business. We can help you improve workflows, project management, time tracking, and anything else that will give you a competitive edge.
- We know businesses – big and small. We’ve dealt with global agencies and one-man shops. So we can help you create a great strategy that fits your size of operations and scales up as your business grows. If you’re already at the top of your game, we’ve got the systems and insights to keep you ahead.
Chase Consulting doesn’t just assist you with your Chase system. We also help you solve real management problems based on extensive industry knowledge spanning several decades. So if you’re thinking about engaging a management consultant, why not consider 2 for the price of 1? Contact us for more information on Chase Consulting.